The Telegraph Trouser in Navy Slub$138 Pre-Sale
Bridging the gap between sophistication and simplicity, our Telegraph Trouser is a refined, ready-to-wear option for occasions both momentous and mundane. Complete the look with the matching jacket and you’ll have a crisp, comfortable suit that feels right at home no matter how stuffy the affair. Pair it with a nice button-down and we guarantee you’ll be the best dressed at your favorite dive bar. No matter how you choose to wear the Telegraph Trouser, we built it for the long haul, so we hope you wear it often.
We developed this unique, slubby blend of cotton, wool, and linen to create a pair of pants with unbelievable texture and unparalleled looks. The Telegraph Trouser is light and breathable enough to wear on warmer days, but has enough structure to maintain its clean lines and proportions, even after a full day. As an added bonus, a touch of stretch ensures that your movement is uninhibited, just in case you end up out on the dancefloor with one of the bridesmaids.
- 8.5-oz. 52% cotton, 40% wool, 6% linen, 2% elastane.
- 100% cotton chambray pocketing and trim.
- Tailored, slim-straight fit with a medium rise.
- Extended waistband.
- Zipper fly.
- Two angled front trouser pockets that lay flat.
- Two finished back welt pockets.
- Welted coin pocket at the right side of waistband.
- Chambray pocketing.
- Interior seams set for easy tailoring.
- Handset single needle waistband.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in India.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.