The Ranch Boot in Espresso Grizzly$298 Pre-Sale
- Workshop ends:
- 56% Funded
Laces: who needs them? Stay a step ahead of the rest with The Ranch Boot, which is back in our gorgeous Espresso Grizzly leather. Slip them on and kick-start the day. The buttery sheepskin lining and foam insole give them slipper-like comfort right out of the box, while the traditional (and resoleable) Goodyear welt construction will protect your feet from the elements for years—if not decades—to come.
Espresso Grizzly is a real workhorse leather. Burly, resilient, and totally waterproof—even the hairiest situations are no match for this stuff. It’ll develop all sorts of nuance and character with wear, so get out there and see where it takes you.
- 4-oz. Waterproof Espresso Grizzly leather.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D.
- Handmade in León, Mexico the shoe making capital of the world.
- Heavy duty elastic at ankle.
- Front and rear pull tabs.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Lightweight Vibram sole. High traction and oil resistant.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- No break-in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.