The Jack in Navy University Stripe Oxford
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 09/30 – 10/20
We like to think that, after designing, building, and selling thousands upon thousands of Oxford shirts, we’ve more or less perfected the art. The Jack’s timeless styling speaks for itself—no bells and whistles necessary—and its construction and fit are second to none. We’ve added some handsome stripes this time around to keep things interesting, but otherwise, The Jack ain’t broke, so we’re content to let it be.
Soft to the touch, but sturdy enough for regular, year-round wear, Oxford is a perfectly versatile fabric that looks just as good pressed as it does pulled off the back of a chair. While traditional cotton uses 25% of the world’s pesticides, our organic cotton doesn’t use a drop. A better shirt, responsibly built for the long haul.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 6-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Made from our burly rugby oxford.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.