The Gibson Jacket in Navy Windowpane Donegal$248 Pre-Sale
- Workshop ends:
- 340% Funded
Growing up, we learned that the key to travel is blending in. Each trip presents happenstance occurrences that are impossible to predict. Whether you find yourself having dinner with foreign dignitaries, bar hopping with hostel buddies, or trying to impress a museum curator, your ability to succeed is contingent on two things: your suavity and your outfit. We channeled this mantra when designing The Gibson Jacket.
The Gibson Jacket’s function-focused design makes it ideal across a variety of settings, but we’ll admit that earlier iterations were perhaps a bit too light for seriously cold climates. We’re expanding this do-anything, go-anywhere jacket’s itinerary this time around with a woolen composition that adds significant warmth and heft. Presented in a sharp, subtle windowpane finish, this Gibson Jacket is like an unexpected upgrade to first-class—you’ll have to bring your own champagne, though.
This’ll keep you warm all winter long.
- 13-oz. 80% Wool, 20% Unknown reclaimed fibers.
- Classic 3-roll-2 cut jacket.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Two lower patch pockets with flaps.
- Two interior zippered pockets perfect for securing your phone, wallet and passport.
- Center back vent.
- Three button functional cuff.
- Removable throat latch.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.