The Chukka in Tumbled Sedona
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 08/14 – 09/3
Equal parts comfort, functionality, and style, our Chukka boot was designed and built from the ground up using everything we’ve learned about bootmaking over the years. The look is classic, but these boots distinguish themselves from the pack with exceptional build quality and materials. The best part: they’re going to get better with each wear.
We tumbled our gorgeous Whiskey Eagle leather for this run of The Chukka, and we couldn’t be happier with the end result. The process emphasizes the natural grain of the leather and gives it a stunning suppleness right out of the box. We warn you, though: as soon as you try them on, you won’t want to take them off.
- 4-oz. Sedona leather.
- Soft supple tumbled leather.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Vibram sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- Three blind eyelets.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed cotton round laces.
- No break-in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.