The Commuter Jacket in Black MerinoPerform™
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 05/30 – 06/3
Built to keep you dry and warm no matter the circumstances while still allowing for great breathability. The classic Harrington styling will keep you from looking too technical when walking into the office.
MerinoPerform™ WP is an innovative woven wool fabric using the latest fiber stretching and fabric compacting technology, creating a wind and water repellent fabric that retains all the other great properties of Merino.
- 8.5-oz. 100% MerinoPerform™ WP.
- MerinoPerform™ WP relies on "fabric jamming", where this fabric is constructed at very high levels of thread density that are stretched. When fabric is wet-finished and the stretch is released, the merino fibers tighten in an extreme manner. This cause the fabric to become wind and water repellent.
- Water and wind repellent.
- Waterproof zipper at center front and top pocket.
- Two lower welt zip pockets with snap flap.
- Workable back vent for improved air flow.
- Dropped back tail to keep you covered while riding.
- 3M™ reflective detailing on the bottom hem of jacket.
- Elastic binding on cuffs.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.