The Moto Jacket in Tobacco Weatherproof Suede
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping (Batch One): 12/24 – 01/13
If ordered after 10/20
Estimated Shipping (Batch Two): 02/10 – 03/2
If ordered after 11/6
Estimated Shipping (Batch Three): 04/9 – 04/29
This update to our Moto Jacket has been 44 years in the making. We’ve taken the silhouette of our now-legendary Moto Jacket and worked with the masters at Golden Bear to offer our most sought-after outerwear piece in a burly weatherproof suede that is guaranteed to turn heads both on and off the bike.
Each suede panel is meticulously hand-cut, one at a time, from a single color-matched hide to ensure the jacket has an exacting color and grain throughout the entire garment. It’s not the fastest way to make a leather jacket, but it sure is the best way. The suede has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to keep the winter elements at bay, while at the same time protecting the incredible texture and integrity of the leather. With a lighter weight cotton liner, this edition of the Moto Jacket is a four season riding partner.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- 2-2.5-oz. DWR finished Italian cow suede.
- Body lined in 4.35-oz.100% cotton.
- Sleeves lined in 100% acetate.
- Pockets lined with 100% cotton flannel.
- 3" collar with hidden collar stay snaps.
- Two double welted zippered chest pockets.
- Two reinforced double welted side entry pockets.
- Interior leather trimmed chest welt pocket.
- YKK two-way antique brass zipper.
- YKK antique brass zippered sleeve cuff.
- Zig-zag-stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Bi-swing shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.