The Leeward Shirt in Dusk$188
To the seafaring among us, the term leeward will suggest protection from trade winds, but even those with a healthy fear of the open ocean can take shelter in our brand new Leeward Shirt. True to its name, this sharp, versatile shirt is built to keep you warm and dry no matter the size of the storm.
This wool-dominant blend is not only incredibly warm and insulating, but it's also been lightly brushed, giving it a pleasantly textured finish. A touch lighter and softer than last year’s iteration and available for the first time in a stunning Dusk coloring, The Leeward Shirt is a no brainer if staying cozy is something you’re into.
- 10-oz. 80% Wool, 20% Unknown Reclaimed Fibers.
- Lightly brushed.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two patch chest pockets with button through flaps.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Dry Clean Only.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.