The Jack in Natural Donegal$125
Evocative of the earliest traces of autumn’s oranges and browns as they begin to supplant the verdant hues of summer, this Jack features subtly colorful speckling and a gorgeous neppy texture. Staples don’t have to be run of the mill, but they do have to be built for everyday wear. Seasons change but The Jack is here to stay.
This blend of organic cotton and wool is warm and rugged, and at 7-oz is a tad heftier than our essential Jacks but no less suited to layering. Beautiful, neppy texture gives it a uniquely appealing hand right out of the box, and with wear it’ll relax and soften spectacularly. Trust us; we’ve been wearing ours daily.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 7-oz. 90% Organic Cotton, 10% Wool.
- Amazing nep colored texture.
- Our signature Jack collar.
- Double needle construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.