The Jack in Black Reverse Jacquard$125
The renowned fit and classic styling of our Jack shirt pairs perfectly with the strikingly textured flip-side of our jacquard weave. Understated, but never uninteresting, this iteration of The Jack has to be seen — and touched — to be fully appreciated.
This organic cotton shirt is soft, sturdy and sustainably manufactured, and its inside out construction offers an under-the-hood glimpse at how we achieve the dotted effect you’ve seen on other Taylor Stitch staples. Consider it a tip of the hat to the ingenuity of our forebear, the pioneering clothier from whom this process takes its name: Monsieur Joseph Marie Jacquard.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 7-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Reverse jacquard gives amazing depth and texture to this fabric.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Natural buttons.
- Lockstitch buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.