The California in Charcoal Herringbone$128
A tour of The Golden State might include treks across snowy ridges, bone-dry deserts, sun-dappled meadows, and everything in between. In keeping with the extraordinary geographic diversity of its namesake, this shirt has been designed to excel in all environments. No matter the itinerary, you can count on The California.
Soft, yet structured. Organic cotton, hemp, and yak have been woven into a classic herringbone pattern to give this shirt its distinctive texture. The effect is subtle but impossible to ignore.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 7-oz. 73% Organic Cotton, 21% Hemp, 7% Yak
- Features our signature California collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Black cats eye buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.