The Westport in Indigo Hemp Denim$139
The Long Haul Jacket and the Maritime Shirt Jacket recently took a little trip to Reno and got hitched. The offspring of this elopement? The Westport Shirt. Not quite a denim jacket and not quite an overshirt, it's a year-round layer with the details you love from both.
Hemp. What can't it do? It adds strength and abrasion resistance while also creating an unbelievable character to the fades and hand of the finished garment. Pesticide-free by its very nature (it's a weed), blending hemp with 37% organic cotton forms a fabric free from chemicals harmful to our environment. A couple more noteworthy details—the welt handwarmer pocket and the contrasting natural Corozo buttons—elevate the Westport to an instant classic.
- 10-oz. 63% Hemp/ 37% Organic Cotton.
- Washed for a soft, lived in feel.
- Single patch pocket with button through flap.
- Two lower welt handwarmer pockets.
- Custom SF map pocketing.
- Natural corozo buttons.
- Double needle felled throughout.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.