The Westport in Indigo Hemp Denim
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 06/30 – 07/20
The Long Haul Jacket and the Maritime Shirt Jacket recently took a little trip to Reno and got hitched. The offspring of this elopement? The Westport Shirt. Not quite a denim jacket and not quite an overshirt, it's a year-round layer with the details you love from both.
Hemp. What can't it do? It adds strength and abrasion resistance while also creating an unbelievable character to the fades and hand of the finished garment. Pesticide-free by its very nature (it's a weed), blending hemp with 37% organic cotton forms a fabric free from chemicals harmful to our environment. A couple more noteworthy details—the welt handwarmer pocket and the contrasting natural Corozo buttons—elevate the Westport to an instant classic.
- 10-oz. 63% Hemp/ 37% Organic Cotton.
- Washed for a soft, lived in feel.
- Single patch pocket with button through flap.
- Two lower welt handwarmer pockets.
- Custom SF map pocketing.
- Natural corozo buttons.
- Double needle felled throughout.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.