The Telegraph Jacket in Navy Boiled Wool
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 10/11 – 10/31
Bridging the gap between sophistication and simplicity, our Telegraph Jacket is a refined, ready-to-wear option for occasions both momentous and mundane. Complete the look with matching trousers and you’ll have a crisp, comfortable suit that’ll feel right at home no matter how stuffy the affair. Pair it with jeans and we guarantee you’ll be the best dressed at happy hour. No matter how you choose to wear it, we built it for the long haul, so we hope you wear it often.
What’s more classic than a wool suit jacket? The Telegraph Jacket is our finely tuned update to this enduring staple. For this season’s iteration, we used the age-old practice of heat-treating the wool blend to create a denser, more uniformly textured garment. The result is an incredibly sharp, easy-to-wear jacket that’s set to drop right when temperatures start to dip and the holiday party invites are trickling in.
This’ll keep you warm all winter long.
- 12-oz. 70% Wool, 30% Nylon.
- Tailored, casual fit with a high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, deconstructed two-button jacket.
- 2 ½" notch lapel.
- Single patch chest pocket.
- Two lower flap patch pockets.
- Two interior welt pockets perfect for a cell phone.
- Half-lined back with lightweight cotton chambray.
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem, and center back vent.
- Dark tortoise shell buttons.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in India.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.