The Telegraph Jacket in Charcoal Slub$249
Bridging the gap between sophistication and simplicity, our Telegraph Jacket is a refined, ready-to-wear option for occasions both momentous and mundane. Complete the look with matching trousers and you’ll have a crisp, comfortable suit that feels right at home no matter how stuffy the affair. Pair it with jeans and we guarantee you’ll be the best dressed at happy hour. No matter how you choose to wear it, we built it for the long haul, so we hope you wear it often.
What’s more classic than a wool suit jacket? The Telegraph Jacket is our finely tuned update to this enduring staple. Wool provides weight and structure, while linen adds a bit of breathability and a more nuanced texture. To top it off, we’ve included a touch of stretch to ensure that your movement isn’t restricted. The result: a comfortable, sharp, and eminently wearable jacket.
This is a spring weight blazer, the only thing we make this light.
- 9-oz. 90% wool, 8% linen, 2% elastane.
- 100% cotton chambray trim.
- 2.5" notch lapel.
- Three exterior patch pockets.
- Two interior welt pockets perfect for a cell phone.
- Half-lined back in lightweight chambray.
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem, and center back vent.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Tailored, casual fit with high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, deconstructed two button jacket.
- Hemmed cuff for easy tailoring.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in India.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.