The Ojai Jacket in Indigo$188
Our take on the iconic French workwear jacket. We've pulled out all the stops in our latest midweight jacket to offer a garment that will speak for itself. With an obsessive attention to detail—ring-backed buttons, slanted side-entry pocket openings, Japanese double-sateen fabric, etc.—the Ojai is in a class of its own.
We chose this Japanese cotton specifically for the way it takes wear and age—beautifully. At a weight that is ideal for a light jacket in the summer or to be worn over a layer or two, the Ojai can be thrown on year-round. We've added a special touch with the use of ring-backed buttons, a classic and rarely utilized design which makes removing the buttons easy before washing the jacket to protect them. We've built this one to stick around for the long haul.
- 8-oz. 100% Cotton
- Japanese sateen fabric ages beautifully over time.
- Lightly rinsed for a soft, lived in feel.
- Natural Corozo ring-back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in California
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.