The Moto Jacket in Midnight Steerhide
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping (Batch One): 11/26 – 12/16
If ordered after 10/16
Estimated Shipping (Batch Two): 01/25 – 02/14
If ordered after 11/3
Estimated Shipping (Batch Three): 03/1 – 03/21
The Moto Jacket is the result of our ongoing partnership with San Francisco's legendary Golden Bear Sportswear, whose hundred-year anniversary is on the horizon. You don't last that long in this business unless you offer a truly superior product. And in keeping with that spirit of longevity, this jacket is built by hand to withstand any and every adventure you throw at it—on or off a bike. Our brand new Midnight Navy colorway offers all of the heritage styling and thoughtful design choices you've come to expect from the Moto series with an added air of witching hour intrigue.
To put it simply, this is an heirloom garment. Take care of it, and it'll last a lifetime. The full-grain, drum-dyed steerhide is hardy but will soften and patina beautifully with wear, while details like flannel-lined pockets and a Thinsulate™ layer will keep you comfortable no matter how you choose to break in your new jacket.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- 3.5-oz. full-grain cowhide.
- Cotton/poly lining.
- Thinsulate insulation between shell and lining.
- Pockets lined with 100% cotton flannel.
- 3" collar with hidden collar stay snaps.
- Two double welted zippered chest pockets.
- Two reinforced double welted side entry pockets.
- Interior leather trimmed chest welt pocket.
- YKK two-way antique brass zipper.
- YKK antique brass zippered sleeve cuffs.
- Zig-zag-stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Bi-swing shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.