The Gibson Jacket in Charcoal$248
Growing up, we learned that the key to travel is blending in. Each trip presents happenstance occurrences that are impossible to predict. Whether you find yourself having dinner with foreign dignitaries, bar hopping with hostel buddies, or trying to impress a museum curator, your ability to succeed is contingent on two things: your suavity and your outfit. We channeled this mantra when designing The Gibson Jacket.
Drawing inspiration from vintage, occasion-agnostic 3-roll, 2-button military jackets, the Gibson features extra buttons and a removable throat latch which allows it to be worn and styled depending on the circumstance. With clean, sophisticated details, internal zippered passport pockets, and the ability to maintain shape while being packed and unpacked, the Gibson is everything we'd want in a travel companion.
- 9-oz. 97% cotton, 3% spandex.
- Classic 3-roll-2 cut jacket.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Two lower patch pockets with flaps.
- Two interior zippered pockets perfect for securing your phone, wallet and passport.
- Center back vent.
- Three button functional cuff.
- Removable throat latch.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in India.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.