The Telegraph Blazer in Everyday Navy$279
It doesn't get more classic than this. The navy blue blazer is the cornerstone of any confident man's closet, and you'll now have yours from Taylor Stitch. Dress it up or dress it down, you'll be sure to find a reason to wear our version of this famous staple every single day.
A deconstructed and modern alternative to your traditional blazer, the Telegraph Blazer is cut from 100% wool and ready to wear off the hanger or right out of the suitcase, no questions asked.
- 9-oz. 100% Wool with natural stretch.
- Year round suiting wool.
- Beautiful knitted construction adds depth and texture to the fabric.
- 2.5" notch lapel.
- Three exterior patch pockets.
- Interior welt pocket sized to fit a cell phone.
- Half-lined back in lightweight chambray.
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem, and center back vent.
- Lined sleeves for ease of throwing jacket on or off.
- Dark tortoise buttons.
- Tailored, casual fit with high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, deconstructed two button jacket.
- Hemmed cuff for easy tailoring.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Portugal.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.