The Short Sleeve Bandit in Heather Grey$69
Whether you call it a Mandarin collar, a Nehru collar, or—as we’ve settled on—The Bandit, a band collar shirt is a classic casual style that makes it easy to add some variety to your rotation. Don’t sweat it: this one looks just as good worn open as it does buttoned up. Give The Bandit a shot and it’s sure to steal your heart.
Linen and organic cotton join forces to make this understated iteration of The Bandit one of the softest shirts we’ve ever made. The lightweight blend’s breathability makes it an easy choice in warmer weather, while it’s tensile strength ensures it won’t buckle under the pressure of a strenuous summer day.
When the weather gets warm grab this to stay extra cool.
- 4-oz. 86% Organic Cotton, 14% Linen.
- Signature Bandit collar.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.