The Jack in Indigo Cherry Blossom$99
This fresh iteration of The Jack features a beautiful, custom-developed cherry blossom print, courtesy of our co-founder and creative director Mikey Armenta. The look is one-of-a-kind, but the rugged construction and classic styling are the same as ever. Consider it a commemoration of the springtime and all of the promise it contains.
This shirt was made using cotton grown according to the standards of the Better Cotton Initiative, which seeks to promote better agricultural and labor practices in the cotton industry. At 5-oz, it’s lightweight but sturdy, and its indigo twill base will fade as you wear and wash it, leaving you with a beautiful, completely unique garment.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 5-oz. 100% BCI Cotton.
- Custom developed print by our Creative Director, Mikey.
- Printed on indigo twill base, that will fade beautifully over time.
- Features our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Natural buttons.
- Complete double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.