The Boardshort in Clay$39
Beach, reef, or point break agnostic, our boardshorts are fit for the toughest paddle outs and tightest tubes. With stretch in spades, never be limited by your clothing, whether that means thrashing a cutback or indulging in boardwalk delectables. From coast to island, these boardies are most at home in salt water.
Like a water-ready version of our camp shorts, these boardies are cut just above the knee with fixed waistband and durable craftsmanship. Made with a four-way stretch recycled polyester-spandex blend, this pair of summer shorts will be hardwearing and style unparalleled. Whether you’re deep diving in Kona or nose riding in Bolinas, our boardshorts are designed to be lived in.
- 4.5-oz. 41% Recycled Polyester, 44% Polyester, 15% Spandex.
- 4-way stretch with DWR finish.
- Single hidden side zip rear pocket with mesh liner.
- Fixed waistband with natural draw cord and antique brass eyelets.
- Two button fly with dark horn buttons.
- 8" Inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.