The Bo Boardie in Building Blocks$49
Summer stretches before us; if we’re lucky, that means lots of time spent in and around all kinds of bodies of water. These cool, comfy board shorts will come in handy the next time you visit your favorite swimming hole, surf spot, or pool. With a convenient drawcord and hidden zip pocket, here’s hoping The Bo Boardie sees a lot of action this season and for years to come.
Recycled polyester takes some cues from virgin polyester — namely, its strength and flexibility — but is manufactured using post-industrial and post-consumer plastic waste, which helps keep plastic out of our oceans and landfills. The coolest part is that when the time comes, these shorts can be recycled all over again. A touch of spandex guarantees The Bo Boardie won’t get in the way of your breaststroke (or your belly flop).
- 5-oz. 95% Recycled Polyester, 5% Spandex.
- Custom develop print designed by our Creative Directory, Mikey.
- 4-way stretch with DWR finish.
- Single hidden side zip rear pocket with mesh liner.
- Fixed waistband with natural draw cord and antique brass eyelets.
- Two button fly with dark horn buttons.
- 6.5" Inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.