The Ranch Boot in Weatherproof Chocolate Suede$348
Laces—who needs them? Stay a step ahead of the rest with the Ranch Boot, the latest addition to the Taylor Stitch footwear family. Slip them on and kick start the day. Fully resoleable Goodyear welt construction gives you Alden-level quality at a fraction of the price. The buttery sheepskin lining and foam insole give them slipper-like comfort right out of the box.
Forget everything you know about suede, because you don’t have to baby this stuff. It’ll take a beating as well as—if not better than—the toughest leather goods in your rotation, and thanks to our special, non-chemical weatherproofing, it’s not afraid of a little rain, either. We’ve put it to the test; now it’s your turn.
- 4-oz. Chocolate waterproof suede.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D.
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Heavy duty elastic at ankle.
- Front and rear pull tabs.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Vibram sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather and foam insole.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- No break-in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.