The Moto Boot in Weatherproof Chocolate Suede$348
Like everything we put our blood, sweat, and tears into, The Moto Boot has been built for the long haul. Across the toughest terrains, under the harshest circumstances, we’ve put these boots through the wringer in just about every trial imaginable and we have yet to find their breaking point. Our prediction: you won’t either.
Forget everything you know about suede, because you don’t have to baby this stuff. It’ll take a beating as well as—if not better than—the toughest leather goods in your rotation, and thanks to our special, non-chemical weatherproofing, it’s not afraid of a little rain, either. We’ve put it to the test; now it’s your turn.
- 4-oz. Chocolate waterproof suede.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D.
- Handmade in time in León, Mexico the shoe making capital of the world.
- True double layer cap toe construction.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Vibram inset mini lug sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather and foam insole.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Fully lined with natural leather.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed Cotton laces.
- No break in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.