The Moto Boot in Espresso Grizzly$348
Like everything we put our blood, sweat, and tears into, The Moto Boot has been built for the long haul. Across the toughest terrains, under the harshest circumstances, we’ve put these boots through the wringer in just about every trial imaginable and we have yet to find their breaking point. Our prediction: you won’t either.
Espresso Grizzly is a real workhorse leather. Burly, resilient, and totally waterproof—even the hairiest situations are no match for this stuff. It’ll develop all sorts of nuance and character with wear, so get out there and see where it takes you.
- 4-oz. Waterproof Espresso Grizzly leather.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D.
- Handmade in time in León, Mexico the shoe making capital of the world.
- True double layer cap toe construction.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Rugged Vibram sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather and foam insole.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Fully lined with natural leather.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed Cotton laces.
- No break in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.