The Chukka in Whiskey Eagle$298
Equal parts comfort, functionality, and style, our Chukka boot was designed and built from the ground up using everything we’ve learned about bootmaking over the years. The look is classic, but these boots distinguish themselves from the pack with exceptional build quality and materials. The best part: they’re going to get better with each wear.
It may look dressy, but this gorgeous 4-oz leather doesn’t mind getting down to work and dirty when the occasion calls for it. It features a beautiful “pull up” (color migration when the leather is stretched), which means it will develop a tremendous amount of character after only a handful of wears. At the office or in the field, Whiskey Eagle soars above more one-dimensional leathers.
- 4-oz. Whiskey Eagle leather.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D.
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Leather features beautiful "pull up" that will age gracefully over time.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Vibram inset mini lug sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather and foam insole.
- Three blind eyelets.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed cotton round laces.
- No break-in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.