The Democratic Jean in 3 Month Rinse Selvage
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/5 – 01/25
A better denim, and possibly our best jeans ever. For the first time—and after a year of development—we are proud to offer the very first organic cotton selvage denim. Responsibly constructed from the ground up and built for the long haul. It's easy to feel great when wearing our latest in denim, because goodness has been grown, cultivated, and stitched into each fiber before the garment ever graces your body.
This custom one-of-a-kind selvaged denim is our greatest commitment to responsible manufacturing to date. Not only is it made entirely of organic cotton, but we partnered with one of the best factories in the world to ensure the entire process is environmentally sound. Each pair is carefully sewn by our friends at GTIG Hubo. They are GOTS certified, requiring that they use exclusively organic raw materials, nitrogen-fixing and soil replenishing farming techniques, and practice highly regulated, standardized supply chain and labor practices.
- 13.5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Custom developed with Isko Denim Mill, one of the most sustainable, environmentally conscious, and socially responsible denim mills in the world.
- Lightly rinsed for a broken in feel.
- Custom "Earth Green" selvage ID ticker.
- A tailored yet democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Leather TS patch on backside of waistband.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.