The Telegraph Trouser in Charcoal Slub$178
Bridging the gap between sophistication and simplicity, our Telegraph Trouser is a refined, ready-to-wear option for occasions both momentous and mundane. Complete the look with the matching jacket and you’ll have a crisp, comfortable suit that feels right at home no matter how stuffy the affair. Pair it with a nice button-down and we guarantee you’ll be the best dressed at your favorite dive bar. No matter how you choose to wear the Telegraph Trouser, we built it for the long haul, so we hope you wear it often.
What’s more classic than a pair of wool trousers? The Telegraph Trouser is our finely tuned update to this enduring staple. Wool provides weight and structure, while linen adds a bit of breathability and a more nuanced texture. To top it off, we’ve included a touch of stretch to ensure that your movement isn’t restricted. The result: a comfortable, sharp, and eminently wearable pair of pants.
For when the temperatures rise.
- 9-oz. 90% wool, 8% linen, 2% elastane.
- 100% cotton chambray pocketing and trim.
- Tailored, slim-straight fit with a medium rise.
- Extended waistband.
- Zipper fly.
- Two angled front trouser pockets that lay flat.
- Two finished back welt pockets.
- Welted coin pocket at the right side of waistband.
- Interior seams set for easy tailoring.
- Handset single needle waistband.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in India