The Slim Jean in Cone Mills Era Selvage
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 12/10 – 12/30
The end of an Era. We've been working with Cone Mills denim since we started making jeans well over six years ago and are still coping with the realization that their last US-based mill closed down last year. While we have an incredible evolution of our denim program on the horizon, we couldn't sleep on one last chance to offer our storied jeans in some of the very last US milled and sewn jeans available anywhere.
In 1891 brothers Moses and Ceasar Cone opened up shop in Greensboro, North Carolina to establish the legacy and expertise of American-made denim. Sadly, last fall marked the, now globally renowned, denim company's last year in operation and, with it, the end of all denim manufacturing in the United States. While Cone will continue their legacy of quality in their international mills, these jeans are some of the last of their kind. We have a limited stock of this storied fabric; these certainly won't last long.
- 13 oz. Indigo warp & natural weft red cast denim.
- Milled on draped shuttle looms at Cone Mills White Oak in Greensboro, NC
- Red line selvage ID.
- Slim fit, narrower through the thigh and lower leg than our democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Heavyweight Wicket and Craig leather patch.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Proudly made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.