The Democratic Jean in Double Indigo Standard$148
With our jeans, as with everything else we make, we’ve always believed in keeping things simple. Choose the best materials, use tried-and-true methods of construction, and let the finished garment speak for itself. The Democratic Jean in Double Indigo Standard is no different—this is a sharp, lightweight pair of jeans that will get better with every wear. Bells and whistles need not apply.
We’re not exaggerating when we say that hemp is a game changer. It’s dramatically stronger than cotton, it’s incredibly breathable and absorbent, and it plays nicely with our planet. We’re thrilled to announce our first hemp-based pair of jeans, which are visually and texturally distinct from our denim-based offerings but offer the same extraordinary comfort and sturdiness.
Sturdy daily drivers.
- 9.5-oz. 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton.
- A tailored yet democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Leather patch on backside of waistband.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- This product is made with indigo and may rub off on lighter colors.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low with like colors.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.