The Democratic Jean in 3 Month Rinse Selvage$109
Better denim, better jeans. After a year of development, we are proud to offer our very first 100% organic cotton selvage denim. Every step of our process— from growth to cultivation to construction—has been reconsidered and retooled to create a sustainably manufactured pair of jeans that look and feel amazing. Responsibly rebuilt from the ground up for the long haul.
We truly believe in the importance of responsible manufacturing, and this custom-made, 100% organic selvage denim is a testament to that. We partnered with one of the most well-respected denim factories on the planet, SARP, and set out to create an unmatched product without sacrificing sustainability. Our friends at SARP have long been ahead of the curve in terms of both materials and manufacturing standards, which has earned them hard-won GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and Nordic Swan Ecolabel certifications. By supporting sustainable agricultural and industrial methods, we’re reshaping the future of the clothing industry.
Sturdy daily drivers.
- 13.5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Custom developed with Isko Denim Mill, one of the most sustainable, environmentally conscious, and socially responsible denim mills in the world.
- Lightly rinsed for a broken in feel.
- Custom "Earth Green" selvage ID ticker.
- A tailored yet democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Leather TS patch on backside of waistband.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.