The Camp Pant in British Khaki Tuff Duck
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping (Batch One): 04/12 – 05/2
If ordered after 02/9
Estimated Shipping (Batch Two): 05/3 – 05/23
The subdued ruggedness of The Camp Pant means it’s no more conspicuous in the boardroom than out in the field, and now this staple is back in a proprietary hemp blend that’s both responsibly made and incredibly resilient. With a rinsed finish and just a touch of stretch, these feel well-worn before you’ve had a chance to put them through the gauntlet they were built to withstand.
Tuff Duck is the culmination of everything we’ve learned since we started making workwear. After spending nearly a decade refining our silhouettes, we present the hardest-wearing and hardest-working fabric we’ve ever made. Compared to cotton, hemp is much stronger, more abrasion-resistant, and dramatically better for the environment. We made no sacrifice on comfort and mobility—these pants will soften with wear, are breathable, and will move with you.
Sturdy daily drivers.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- Light stone wash for broken in feel.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom San Francisco map print pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
- Made in China.
1% of all sales will be donated to our friends at the Golden Gate National Park Conservancy and their mission to build a community dedicated to conserving the parks for the future.