The California in Navy Jacquard Dot$138
Last year, this California was one of our best sellers so it only felt right to bring it back for all those who missed out. Pick one up, but beware: as soon as someone catches a glance of the shirt’s interior, you’ll be hit with a tidal wave of questions, comments, and compliments.
This custom developed fabric showcases the incredibly intricate nature of a true jacquard weave. In fact, Jacquard looms, designed in 1801, have been identified by IBM as one of the earliest forms of “computer programming”. While traditional cotton uses 25 percent of the world's pesticides, our organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, responsibly built for the long haul.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Signature soft, casual California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked & looks great untucked.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Single chest pocket.
- Locked stitched buttons & button holes.
- Natural buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is a Taylor Stitch Essential that we aim to always keep in stock. Essentials are our tried and true products that we wear damn near everyday. If your size is currently out-of-stock, please submit your email address to the “Notify Me” tab. We restock Essentials regularly. In stock sizes are available for immediate shipping.