The Leeward Shirt in Navy Tartan$188
To the seafaring among us, the term leeward will suggest protection from trade winds, but even those with a healthy fear of the open ocean can take shelter in our brand new Leeward shirt. True to its name, this sharp, versatile shirt is built to keep you warm and dry no matter the size of the storm.
This special, wool-dominant blend is not only incredibly warm and insulating, but it's also been lightly brushed, giving it a soft, pleasantly textured finish. Add to that a striking navy tartan, and you have a shirt that looks great from afar and even better up close.
- 11-oz. 70% Wool/ 20% Poly/ 10% other.
- Lightly brushed.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two patch chest pockets with button through flaps.
- Natural buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Dry clean only
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.