The Camp Pant in Bedford Corduroy$79
Add a subtle hint of texture to your rotation without losing the durability you’ve come to expect from our Camp Pant. The lauded fit and styling return in an eye-catching (and resilient) Bedford Cord, just in case you needed more options.
Bedford Cord (distinct from, but similar to, corduroy) is a super durable fabric that has been a staple in the world of workwear for decades. The US Navy made frequent use of the weave (pairing it with a water-repellent cotton) in regulation flight jackets during the first half of the 20th century. This stuff is tough.
- 12-oz. 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex Bedford Corduroy.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom printed San Francisco vintage map pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
- Machine wash cold & tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.