The Chore Pant in British Khaki Tuff Duck$128
Our toughest pants just got a whole lot tougher. All of your favorite features are back in a proprietary hemp blend that’s both responsibly made and incredibly resilient. With a rinsed finish and just a touch of stretch, these will feel well-worn even before you’ve had a chance to put them through the gauntlet they were built to withstand.
Tuff Duck is the culmination of everything we’ve learned since we started making workwear. After spending nearly a decade refining our silhouettes, we present the hardest-wearing and hardest-working fabric we’ve ever made. Compared to cotton, hemp is much stronger, more abrasion-resistant, and dramatically better for the environment. We made no sacrifice on comfort and mobility—these pants will soften with wear, are breathable, and will move with you.
Built like a brick Sh#!thouse.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- Light stone wash for broken in feel.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Signature double-knee reinforced construction.
- Pen sleeve on both front panels.
- Custom YKK buttons.
- Button fly closure.
- Double-needle construction throughout.
- 36"" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
1% of all sales will be donated to our friends at the Golden Gate National Park Conservancy and their mission to build a community dedicated to conserving the parks for the future.