Summer is our favorite time of the year. The sun is out, our summer chinos are on, and San Francisco will occasionally break 65 degrees. Some of summer’s best moments happen with good friends and good drinks and we’re looking forward to the new collection of refreshments the season brings. While winter drinks are great, let’s be real, nobody wants to be at a rooftop party drinking Hot Toddies in the middle of July. We asked our friends at Bar Agricole to teach us how to make some of their favorite summer drinks, starting with a seasonal Bourbon Old Fashion. Head up to your roof with some friends and enjoy!
- Wild Turkey 101 -- 1.5oz
- Leopolds Brothers Maraschino -- 1 Bar Spoon
- Small Hand foods gum syrup -- I Bar Spoon
- 3 Dashes of aromatic Bitters
- 3 Dashes of Stone Fruit Bitters
- 1 piece of ice
- 1 Lemon Twist expressed and garnished