The Perfect Tee.
What makes a perfect tee, you ask? There are quite a few things we think. We got close the first time around but we believe we have really nailed it this time. Here are the 5 things that make our standard issue tees a touch above.
1. We rotated the shoulder line forward which allows for the shirt to sit perfectly on the back and shoulder and creates a nice drape on the body.
2. We tapered the neck lines so they will lay nicely to create just the right vee and crew. Not too tight and not too deep.
3. We tailored the arm slightly so there is no excess fabric flying around. Not a gun show but allows for a more tailored appearance.
4. Added a slight bit of length so it should hit perfectly a few inches below your belt line.
5. We used the same perfectly weighted, baby bottom soft cotton that is milled right here in the USA. It’s not too thin and not too thick. Just a great tee shirt you can go anywhere with at a great price.
One last thing, buy two or more and the price goes from $29 to $25 per tee...